Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Howdy!!!!

"Its terrible!! She has beautiful eyes and her hair smells like cinnamon!" "It is Anchor MAN! Not Anchor LADY and that is a scientific fact!!"

Bom Dia!!!

Whuddddddddup errrrbody!!???  Well first things first . . . I finally got another Brazilian companion!!!  YES!  I was so happy to get another Brazilian.  I speak well but still have a ton of words and stuff to learn so I’m pumped to have someone who can really help me out again.  My new companion is Elder Vasconcelos and he is from São Paulo.  He was the last Secretary so I already knew him well.  Not SUPER well but we were already pretty good buddies.  Needless to say, I’m PUMPED to have him as my new companion  =)
       
JANE IS GOING TO BE BAPTIZED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!  Woo hoo!!!!  We had been planning for the last two or three weeks for the fourteenth but she kept saying she wasn’t ready and then the night before she called to say she wanted to be Baptized . . . Haha.  But the thing was that we didn’t have any idea how to organize everything in a few hours.  People here are so slow with communication so there would be no way to let the members know.  Plus we had Stake Conference and President Ponder (Our Stake President) asked my companion and me to give a talk/training.  So we decided that it would be better just to wait a few days so that we can get everything organized.  Anyways, Thursday is the day!  Woo hoo!  #BATISMOS!!!
         
A & C . . . We had to let them go.  They just want us to give everything to do them but won’t keep the commandments and go to church and all that.  Yeah Celia goes to church all the time.  That’s great.  But drinking and smoking isn’t exactly gonna fly.  
       
We met a SUUUUPER cool family this week!  Cleide and Edinilson.  Cleide was like drop dead scared of us in the beginning.  Wouldn’t even let us pray . . . Haha.  People have these really twisted ideas about the true church so they think we are gonna pray to Satan or something.  BUT her husband was like, "Why won’t you let them say a prayer?"  So she finally realized she was being ridiculous and let us pray and teach the Restoration.  They loved it and it was so cool to see how their attitudes changed during the message as the Spirit touched their hearts.  I hope that they continue to progress  =)
       
I love you all a ton!!!!!!!!  Be good, be safe, write lots.  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!


Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment