Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OOOOOOPA!

11!!!! And then 0  =(

Family,

Our Zone didn’t Baptize this week  =(  Which was seriously depressing . . . We had a tleast one that was all set to go and then he traveled somewhere and didn’t get home in time  =(  He called the Sisters and was super sad about his Baptism and is going to Baptized this next week, but it was a rough one for the Zone . . . Weird cuz we had like a fall back . . . Our Zone was growing, growing, growing and then it just seems like everyone relaxed a little cuz we were doing so well.  I think last week, when we had 11 baptisms, I was so excited that I didn’t follow up very well with my Zone for the following weeks and, because of that, it didn’t quite go right . . . So I totally take the blame for that fall  =/  Just gotta get up and keep going. right?
     
In other news!  My new companion is Elder White.  For anyone who has watched “The Best Two Years”, he is like the express image of that missionary. Yep.
     
I finished the Book of Mormon in Portuguese for the third time this week and finished the first volume of Doctrines of Salvation as well.  My plan now is to study Doctrine and Covenants.  I started reading with a student Manual and I know that I have lots to learn so I am super pumped to read  =)

This week was pretty interesting actually because President took out the two other Elders in our Ward and didn’t put in another companionship. We were praying to know where we should work.  During the week we kept working in Coroa do Meio and at the end of the week . . . EVERYTHING FELL THROUGH.  It was terrible!  But at the same time, the members in Augusto Franco all started getting super excited to help us out and give us referals and all that good stuff.  So, after a little bit of pain and suffering, we know where we will be working in the following weeks  =)
         
We really didn’t meet anyone cool this week, so I will promise to do better this week to write a better e-mail to you guys.  This week was not the best, but things are going to get better  =)
         
I love you all!  Be good, be safe, write me lots  =)  I LOVE YOUI!!!


Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment