Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Howdy!!!!!

"It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday"

Family...

RIP, Elder Scofield . . . He headed off to Maceió yesterday afternoon . . . This really was the first time it was hard to say goodbye to a companion . . . I looooove that kid!  But life has to go on, huh?  His time is here!  Hopefully he will stop losing his hair now.
     
In other news!!!!  This week was CRAZY!  We were all over the place tryin’ to get things set up.  BUT Monice and Gabriel were both Baptized!!!!  WOO HOO!!!  And confirmed!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  Izabel was confirmed as well!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!!!
     
AND our Zone finished this week with not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8, not 9, not 10, butttttt . . . 11 Baptisms!!!!!!!!!!!  #SWAG!!!!!!!!!!  YES!!!!  #SatanSucks!  #YouSuckAgain!!!  #AracajuSul!!!!!!!!!! #DELICIOUS - That puts our Zone at 18 Baptisms this month with two weeks more to go!!!!!! 
     
So with that!  We broke three "curses" this week . . .

1.      I have never Baptized someone knocking doors - We met both Monice and Gabriel knocking doors  =)  The Spirit really lead us to that street too when we went there so that was amazazing.
2.      Atalalia A, my area, never Baptizes more than two in the month - We Baptized three so far  =)
3.      Sixteen Baptisms in the month was the very most that I heard of Aracaju Sul Baptizing - We have 18 so far!
       
The Church is so incredibly true . . . This week was super duper nutty, but look at the result!!!  We worked so hard!  Our whole Zone!  I’m so frickin’ proud of my Zone that they are steppin’ up to the challenge and making this Mission the Lord's Mission.  I’m so proud that they want to serve others so very much.  Now they just have to keep going.  Continue!!!!  Never give up!  #WOMBO!!!!!!!!
       
I love you all!!!!  I don’t have too much to fill ya in on this week in my own area, but I am stayin’ here, so I promise to work much harder this next week.  The Lord has many Elect people waiting, but I need to find them with my next companion who I will receive on Tuesday!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

PS - We bought Zone Shirts . . . On the back, the shirts say, "Wombando os Batismos" which would be "Womboing the Baptisms" . . . Hahahaha . . . Any Spongebob fan will appreciate that . . .


PSS – Dad!  I got my whole Zone using those referral papers, so I’m hoping to get that going a lot soon  =)  Thanks for your help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment