Monday, April 15, 2013

Well, Woopidy Dee

Elder Jensen and his Zone

Hey Terry!  I did my my first desk pop!

Whuddup yall!
      
Well well well . . . This week was honestly a pretty rough one.  We are having huuuuuge difficulties with finding new investigators in our area.  We try so hard to choose carefully where we are gonna work and it is super hard now.  Everything close to the church is super rich or we can’t knock.  So we are planning this week to walk great distances to find new people.  We are gonna have to plan it out perfectly because we will need members to give them a ride to church most likely.  Please fast lots for us this week.
       
IN OTHER NEWS . . . *Start Star Wars Music* 

      AS ALL HOPE
SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN LOST,
ELDER JENSEN RECEIVED
A CALL FROM THE
LAST HOPE OF HIS WEEK.
HIS LAST HOPE,
NADJA...
"WHEN IS MY INTERVIEW,
AND WHAT TIME IS 
MY BAPTISM GOING
TO BE ON SATURDAY?"



Oh my gosh!  I was so freaking excited when Nadja called and said  that she was ready to be Baptized!  AND SHE WAS!  Nadja, after (more or less) ten-thousand years as an investigator, was finally Baptized on Saturday!  (And I’m still hearing the Star Wars intro music as I write)  So, YES!  That was for sure a huge miracle.  

Sarah, Elder Jensen, Nadja, Elder Harris, & Elder Bispo
So the week was rough but ended well!  I know that this next week is going to be much better  =)  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!  Write me lots, be good, be safe.  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment