Monday, April 8, 2013

Transfers!!!!!!

Our District!  Elder Harris lying down, Elder Bispo, Elder Webber, Elder Souza, ME, Elder Evangelista!

BAY AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well . . . I wasn’t transferred this week . . . No one in my District was transferred!  Yay!

What’s goin’ on errrrbody??  Unfortunately, this week didn’t really have too many exciting things goin’ down, so I think this letter will be a little bit smaller than usual.  But I will see what I can stir up for y’all in my brizain.
    
We started teaching a woman named Adriane and her family this week.  They are a super cool family and she is really kind and easy to talk to.  My companion doesn’t really speak very much with me, just like normal friend conversations, so having investigators that like to talk helps out a ton during the day.  With General Conference weekend, it gets a little more difficult to get people to church so she wasn’t able to go.  But we will go back this week and get everything all sorted out so that she can go with her family to church with us.  Nadja, of course, was still not baptized . . . She said this next Saturday is a FOR SURE thing sooooo I really hope she doesn’t come up with another weird excuse, cuz if she does . . . There is a solid chance that my brain will explode of frustration on this woman´s part!!  #IDontWantToExplode
        
General Conference was LEGIT and we got to watch in English!  I like watchin’ Conference in English because I like hearing their voices.  For example, when Elder Holland speaks, NO ONE can copy the emotion in his voice.  And the emotion is the strongest part!!!  I would have to say Elder Holland´s talk has, yet again, come out on top.  That guy is a STUD.  I hope that I can learn to speak like him someday!!!!!!
      
I’m sorry that I don’t have too terribly much to fill you all in on.  I will do my best this next week to find someone interesting to tell you all about.  And I know we all want pictures of Nadja’s Baptism!  #DoWorkSon!!!!!!!!!!
     
I love you all! Be good, be safe, write me lots. This church is true! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment