Monday, October 22, 2012

Notice!!!!


TRANSFERS!!!!!!!

I will be transferred this week!  Kind of nervous because it is my first one, but also really, really excited.  It will be awesome to get out and witness a new area with new people.  I will know where I am headed tomorrow!  Elder Denna is also out of here, but that wasn’t a surprise.  He has been here for six months now, so we all knew this transfer would be it for him here.  Sad ‘cause that guy is one of my best friends now, but, hey!  Gotta continue the work, right?  J

Landon Creer... Parabéns!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missão Brasil... Bem-Vindo meu amigo você vai desfrutar a missão mais que qualquer outra coisa em sua vida! Eu te amo!!!!!!

Naiane was baptized this week!  She was so happy and was crying like crazy!  She felt really nervous . . . I think she had the same feeling I had the first time going to the Temple.  And then, the next day, I had the opportunity to confirm her as well.  Man . . . Passing the Gift of the Holy Ghost . . . That was incredible!!!!!!!  It was my first time so, of course, I was nervous but . . . WOW!!!!  Absolutely incredible  J  And, of course, then she cried some more.  I think you and Naiane would get along great, Momma  J



Jackie’s Mom had said she could decide for herself what she wanted to do.  She seemed super chill when we met her and she was talking about agency and what not.  But when Jackie asked her to sign the paper, she wouldn’t sign it  L  So, Jackie couldn’t be baptized with Naiane, which is a total bummer.  But, I know with every fiber of my being that she WILL be baptized someday.  She was so beyond sad that she couldn’t be.  But, I know she will be!  And I can’t wait for that day!  J

Well . . . Next time I talk to y’all, I will be somewhere else!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!  The Church is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment