Monday, October 28, 2013

TRANSFERS!!!!!!!

SO . . .

I was transferred  =(  I’m happy, but sad at the same time.  I feel like I grew and learned so much here in Aracaju Sul . . . I stayed almost five months here!!!  I can’t BELIEVE how time flew by!!!!  Nuts!!!  My Bishop gave me the nicest complement ever yesterday . . . I almost cried.  He said (in broken English), "My family really like you.  I’m going to pray that you aren’t transferred"  =(((((  I’m gonna miss this place so dang much!!!!  So many awesome people here . . . But it looks like I’m headed back to Alagoas.  Exactly where, I do not know . . . I will find out on Tuesday  =)
         
Brida, a friend of the Bishop’s family was Baptized this last week.  It was awesome  =)  Piter . . . I don’t really understand why, but he left on Saturday night and wasn’t Baptized . . . He said he would go to church on Sunday and be Baptized afterward, but didn’t show up.  So I don’t really know what that is all about.  Lima was traveling so he didn’t go to church this week  =\  Life goes on!  #SÓBATIZA!!!!!!!!
         
A TON of people in my Zone were transferred . . . Even Elder White, but it looks like he is going to stay in Sergipe.  Don’t know why he got transferred.  Feel kinda bad for him cuz he cleaned our house so dang much and then has to leave . . . Hahaha . . . Maybe they are going to put Sisters here?  Who knows . . . Should be interesting!!!
         
I don’t have too much to fill ya in on cuz all the things we did this week, I won’t be following up on anymore . . . I learned so much here!!!  And worked so dang hard!!!  I feel ALMOST satisfied.  But I know that I could have done better and done more.  Our Zone finished this month with only 7 Baptisms . . . That’s a total downer . . .  But sometimes it’s good to fall just to show that we can get up again.  "Gettin on my knees puts me back on my feet again"  #JonnyLang
         
I sure do love you all!!!!  Stay classy.  Write me lots.  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment