Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Howdy Hey!

Zona Aracaju Sul  =)
#BATISMOS!!!!!!!!

Family, Friends and Wookies,

We Baptized Rafael and Tainah this week!!!  Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was an awesome Baptism . . . Rafael was cryin’ and when I asked him why he said he felt sorry for not having been Baptized sooner.  He said, "I should have done this with my wife and kids when I had the chance.  All I can do now is try to be an example and help my future wife to have this truth."  Rafael is a fricken stud . . . I love that kid.  He was so ready.  How lucky am I that I got to be the person to meet him?  I got to be the person sent out to teach him?  And Tainah?  She is SO smart. She understands everything!!!  I just feel blessed this week.  It was a tough week but it gave such a great result in the end . . . God must love me very very much  =)
     
E . . .  =(  Unfortunately, she is kinda crazy and doesn’t want to accept the Book of Mormon out of nowhere . . . It was funny because the day before I had the feeling that this was going to happen.  So when it happened it was much easier to just let it go.  I feel bad because she is having difficulties in her life and won’t change.  She thinks that continuing in the same path is going to help her . . . Didn’t someone say that that is the definition of insanity?  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?  #Awkward...
       
Elder White is great and I sincerely believe that we have success because he is so devoted and focused.  He’s a good freakin’ kid.

This week we had a random blessing.  A kid in the Ward brought his friend to church and we marked his Baptism . . . A girl that has wanted to be Baptized for a loooong time wasn’t able to because her dad is crazy and wouldn’t let her but . . . He got sent to jail . . . #AwkwardBlessings  So we are going to Baptize her!  Woo hoo!  The boy is Piter (Like Peeta from Hunger Games #SWAG) and the girl is Brida.  If all goes as planned, we will Baptize Brida and her little brother Rian this week  =)
         
The Zone finished this week with only two Baptisms which were of me and my companion . . . I think everyone is getting that "oh Im going to be transferred" feeling so they are slowin’ down a tooooon.  It’s frustrating.  I feel it in myself and I fight against it every day so I know that others are feeling it too . . . But how big of hypocrites would we be to teach "Endure to the end" and not be able to do it ourselves?  Just gotta keep on goin  =)
         
Transfers are on the 29th . . . I imagine that I will be transferred because I will have about three transfers and a half out here . . .
         
That’s about what I got for now.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Be good, be safe, hit me up soon =)  LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!


Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment