Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Oi family!!!

Well, this week went by faster than I had expected it to!  But . . . Sad part . . . A lot of our Spanish speakin’ best friends left on Tuesday morning.  Those were the first good-byes that were really hard.  I know they are goin’ to do great!
 Not too much to report on this week.  It’s cool to see everyone in our District startin’ to get along more and more.  We improve every week and this last week went pretty well socially  =)

Ma . . . I forgot to thank you last week for the gift certificate to Mr. Cheneys!!!!  You have no idea how good those cookies are!  Haha!  I crave them every week, so it was definitely worth the while for you to pay for that!  Haha!  So, thank you!

I finished the Book of Mormon this last week!  Only the second time I have ever done it, but I am learning so much now that I am studying it diligently.  It’s crazy how much there is to learn if you truly pay attention.  Some really cool stuff!  Of course, the end is depressing, but the book teaches more than any other book in the world for sure  =)  I am learning so much about the Bible . . . So much cool stuff to learn.  And all of it helps me understand the Book of Mormon even more.  I know for a fact that these books, used together, are the complete word of God.  When we use these books together, we can know all things we need to know in this life.  They can answer every one of our questions, and bring us so close to our Heavenly Father, which is by far the best blessing that we could possibly be given!  =) 

Another random fact we learned in Priesthood meeting last Sunday.  So . . . John 6:35 talks about the Bread of Life, right?  Did you know that Bethlehem, where Jesus was born, literally means “house of bread”?  And . . . He was born in a manger which is just a place to eat . . . How cool is that?  So much symbolism!  I love it!

Anyway . . . I hope this e-mail isn’t too boring . . . Much to learn from the scriptures and I’ll leave it at that!

I love you all and I hope everything is goin’ great!  Please continue to write me lots!  I love you all!  Pronto Sempre Pronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Jensen
  

No comments:

Post a Comment