Monday, August 26, 2013

So close!!!!!


We were short on investigators, okay?
DANG IT!!!!
 
Family and friends and all you beautiful people out there,
 
This week was really crappy!  Hahahaha . . . But it ended really well, so it’s all good  =)
 
First of all . . . Investigators.  Izabel is still difficult but went to church!  Jaiane FINALLY got confirmed!  We actually had about nine people at church who are investigating!!!  It was pretty legit.  Some are new and we even had one that doesn’t live in our area (dang it!!) but it really made our Sacrament Meeting and Gospel Principles class look LEGIT!!!  Maria and Manoel and their son Gabriel all came to church and loved it!  Monice said she wasn’t gonna come because her little sister is a troublemaker, but we told her to call us if anything changed.  She called RIGHT when we got to church and said she wanted to go.  Apparently she was super sad when we left, so her dad just said to take her sister and go  #AttaBoyYouGoDad.  Edla also showed up again!  She brought her two daughters-in-law as well  =)  And a girl named Maria Fatima came as well with Maria and Manoel!  So the week was pretty crappy, but ended REALLY well  =) Unfortunately, we weren’t able to follow up with anyone because we had to go to the Stake Center to set stuff up for our Zone Conference on Tuesday . . . So we will try to follow up with everyone tonight!!!
       
This week, we taught a new sister.   Basically she is super sad and doesn’t want to believe that life continues because she doesn’t really want it to continue.  She told us every problem she has and man . . . I cried my eyes out.  Not gonna lie.  I just . . . WANT her to be happy.  I want people to be as happy as we are and when they won’t accept the Gospel it’s . . . Crappy.  I know she needs the Gospel.  SHE knows she needs it.  It was a very, very, very powerful lesson and very spiritual.  But . . . I just want her to be happy.  I want my investigators to understand the eternal joy that they could and should have.  I guess that in itself is a blessing from the Lord, huh?  Just to have love for others . . . Just to love random people seems like it would be really hard.  But the Lord is helping me a ton.  I know she will be Baptized  =)  Not sure when, but I know she will!
       
Our Zone finished this month with fifteen Baptisms!!!  We are definitely improving, but we still have weak links.  I heard the most this Zone has Baptized is sixteen.  GAH!  DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY THAT MADE ME TO BE SO CLOSE AND NOT BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!  GOSH DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!  I’m still kinda goin crazy.  Competitive?  Of course not.  Don’t be ridiculous.  Our Zone is getting a lot better, but we have lots more little adjustments to do.  Like Dad said, little adjustments make all the difference.  That helped a lot.  Thanks!  #ShoutOutToMyPops
      
Well, things are goin well here!!!!!  Elder Scofield only has three more weeks, but I know he is gonna stay in it with me.  He´s the man.

I love you all!!!!!!!!  Thanks for your prayers, love and support.  Y’all make a huge difference  =)  I get letters tomorrow!  Can’t wait to hear from y’all!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! 

Love, Elder Dylan Miles Jensen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment